To help the poorest families should be our aim. You should start helping and caring for your own family, close relatives then your neighbor, etc. before you start helping other people. We must give the charity, Sadaqah and any other help with a good heart. Especially in Ramadan-ul-Mubarak when inflation reaches its peak and even the poor cannot purchase the necessities of life. It is our responsibility to help them in this situation. Al-hamdulillah جل جلالہ! Fatima Industry help the poor families especially in the Holy Ramadan every year. We should participate more actively in this regard according to our status.
May Almighty Allah bestow all prosperity on you in both worlds. Ameen!
“They ask you (O Muhammad صلی اللہ تعالٰی علیہ وسلم) what should spend in charity. Say: Whatever you spend with a good heart, give it to parents, relatives, orphans, the helpless and travellers in need. Whatever good you do, Allahجل جلالہ is Aware of it.”
1) This Summer may cross 45 degrees. Many birds die due to lack of water. Please! Keep a bowl of water in your balcony and save their lives.
2) Many birds die in summer without water. Please save them. Keep water pots for thirsty birds at balcony, window and terrace etc. Also please suggest other ways if you have any in your mind.
3) No one can know the infinite importance of a tiny drop of water better than a thirsty bird or a little ant and or a man of desert.
4) Birds need you this Summer
Summer is at its peak. It has already crossed 37° C. Many birds die in summer due to lack of water. Please place water pots for thirsty birds in Terraces, Compound, wall and Balconies.
5) In hot summer, birds even face thirsty badly and fact is many die often not finding water.
6) You can stop it.
Yes, you can make these tiny beauties to live. This does not cost much, just need few seconds of your time and very little water is required.
7) Come let’s care them
You are the Savior. Do not forget to place water pots in Terraces, Compound, Walls, Balconies and all those places where birds can easily find.
Lisa, vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and Eskimos. We started out like Romeo and Juliet, but it ended up in tragedy. Attempted murder? Now honestly, what is that? Do they give a Nobel Prize for attempted chemistry? Get ready, skanks! It’s time for the truth train! Books are useless! I only ever read one book, “To Kill A Mockingbird,” and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds! Sure it taught me not to judge a man by the color of his skin…but what good does *that* do me?